jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

Gastronomy



                                              Gastronomy

Gastronomy is a career that helps you improve your cooking skills and also helps you make delicious cocktails.

This race also helps you in daily life like when there is a party and they put you as a chef or the person who makes the cocktails (cocktail), gastronomy is a good career because most of the classes are going to be practical but not all are going to be theoretical.



  ¿Because I like this race?

I like this race because I like to cook and that is what I love and it is what I want to do in my life and to be a professional in cooking and also making good cocktails.





Leonardo Castro Torres     Grado: Sexto    Colegio Padre Manyanet Chia  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario